The nursery was inspected by OFSTED on Tuesday 3rd February and received “Outstanding!”
Below is an extract from report with a summary of key findings for parents, full report available here.
- The quality of teaching across the nursery is outstanding. All practitioners are very well trained and have an excellent knowledge of how children learn. The expectations of children’s achievements are very high in all areas of their learning and development.
- Practitioners recognise the uniqueness of each child in their care. The enthusiastic and very caring team ensure children’s needs are exceptionally well met. Children successfully develop a strong sense of security, confidence and highly trusting relationships with practitioners.
- Children have exemplary support to foster their personal, social and emotional development and their language and communication skills through robust practitioner understanding and practice.
- The principal is highly effective in driving improvement and demonstrates an uncompromising commitment towards achieving excellence in all areas.
- Inclusion is given excellent priority and highly successful partnerships between parents, carers and other agencies ensure children’s needs are met very successfully.
- Excellent priority is given to safeguarding and protecting children. This is evident through the extremely effective practices that promote children’s well-being and safety very well.