Qualified staff: 12
Unqualified staff: 0
- Helen Everley – BA (Hons) Montessori Diploma and Adv Mont dip – Head teacher, overall running of school, Montessori nursery and primary teacher and Forest School leader, Early Years Professional Status
- Linda Manning – Deputy Head teacher (Dip Ed, QTS), supports head teacher in day to day running of nursery, works with ages 2yrs +
- Claire Wasley – QTS, Montessori teaching assistant , works with primary children supporting the music curriculum, SENCo
- Eloise Nan Rulon-Miller – teacher (state qualified), Forest school Leader, works with pre-school children
- Pippa Cheshire – Montessori teacher, works with pre-school children and at forest school (currently on maternity leave)
- Tara Williams – Montessori teaching assistant, works with ages 2 yrs +
- Emma Wicks – Wellcomm Screen co-ordinator, part time
- Marina Hristeva – Montessori Teacher, works with all ages 2yrs – pre-school
- Catherine Whitfield – BA (Hons) Primary Initial Teacher Education QTS, works supporting Reception and KS1 children
- Carol Degville – NCFE CACHE level 2 certificate in supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools, works 1:1
- Jasmina Ajzenkol – Montessori teacher, works with pre-school children and ages 2yrs +
- Patrice Legros – French teacher to the nursery and primary, teaches PE to the primary and is a Forest School assistant, supports staff with Montessori nursery curriculum
Henley Montessori School realises the importance of highly trained staff and their commitment to the Montessori philosophy.
All members of staff are fully trained with the statutory requirements of: First Aid, Child Protection, Designated Lead Person and Safeguarding in the workplace, Health and Safety, Manual Handling, Food Hygiene, Fire Safety, Equal Opportunities, SENDA, E-safety, and EYFS. All have access to a training and development plan and are actively encouraged to attend courses and then pass on their knowledge in house in staff training days.
We are also proud that we are all members of both Montessori organisations and regularly attend courses and conferences nationally.